CHACO pants in regular/loose fit and cotton fabric.
- 100% Cotton (GOTS certified)
- Made in collaboration with Selyn Textiles.
- Handwoven material from Sri Lanka.
- Regular/high waist.
- Size is measurement of waist in inches.
- Wide/straight legs.
- 2 front pockets with denim rivets.
- 2 back pockets.
- Signature snap button detail down legs.
- Jeans button and zipper for closure.
- “STORM” tag in side seam.
- Style our Chaco Pants with Danny Jacket for a full look.
- Made in Bulgaria.
RESPONSABILITY: Fabric is made in collaboration with Selyn Textiles, who are committed to empower women artisans from rural communities all over Sri Lanka. All their fabrics are cruelty free (PETA-Approved Vegan) and committed to ensuring the best quality while ensuring an eco-friendly product and process. All cotton yarns are OEKO-Tex certified, dyes and chemicals are Reach, Bluesign and GOTS certified and a waste-water treatment plant ensure the environment is not harmed during the manufacturing process. In addition, they are committed to reduce their dependancy on imported cotton and to source locally; closer to home. With the use of alternate fibres including banana, coconut, palm, reed and jute, all sourced from the community’s own backyards, they have developed a framework that brings resources closer to production, reducing their carbon footprint and achieving zero-waste.